Frequently Asked Questions
- How to change my interests?
Users can always re-select the interests. In the Signup Form, select your new interests and type in the email and password that you used when you first registered the service. Then click “Subscribe” button. You will receive the updated digests the next business day.
- How are the highlights in the digest emails generated?
Highlights are machine generated using state of the art artificial intelligence techniques (mainly natural language processing and machine learning).
- I get digests for more than 200 papers everyday. Is it possible to get fewer?
Some areas are active like ‘cs.AI’, so it is expected to see a lot of new papers everyday when multiple such active areas are selected. To receive fewer papers, users are encouraged to narrow down the selected interests (see How to change my interests? ).
- Do you send out digests every day?
Digests are sent out Monday-Friday.
- Who is running paperdigest.org?
We are a group of researchers and engineers working on machine learning and natural language processing.
- What services do you provide?
We currently offer two services: daily paper digest service (introduced in early 2018 to serve subscribed users) and conference digest service (introduced in mid 2019 to serve public users). We also link to Patent Digest, which tracks and digests patents.
- Who are using paperdigest.org?
We started paperdigest.org in early 2018. Since then, a large number of people have already used our services. Most of them are professors, researchers and graduate students. Some business men, reporters and investors also subscribed to this service to track most recent research progresses.
- I forgot my password, how to recover it?
Password can be recovered using the following button:
- How to change my current password?
Password can be changed using the following button:
- How to cancel the service?
You can cancel the service any time using the following button:
- How to contact paperdigest.org?
All other questions, requests and comments can be sent to email@example.com.